I married my best friend and love of my life on November 27, 2010. I couldn't be happier or ask for a better husband. I am officially Mrs. Kelly Ann Cleary and a wife. I can hardly believe it. We were blessed to share our Wedding Day with family and friends. We can't thank our parents enough for all the love and support they have given us.
We have been busy unpacking wedding gifts and trying to find some normal routine as husband and wife. Patrick surprised me with a trip to Chicago as a little get way before our honeymoon in January. We had a great time and look forward to the Dominican Republic and the warm sunny weather.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to sharing more about our lives as newlyweds.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day.
To see all the pictures from our wedding day go to http://jimmydeez.zenfolio.com/.
Cleary Francis wedding at the bottom of the page
Password is Illini capital I







No comments:
Post a Comment