Friday, January 21, 2011

Happiness is living each day as if it were your honeymoon

Life is still a little crazy but I am loving every minute of married life. Patrick and I traveled to the Dominican Republic this last week for our honeymoon. It was amazing and so relaxing. We had a great time and we even left a few El Presidentes (their beer) on the island. One of our most exciting days on the island was a excursion called Punta Cana Mike. We traveled thru the country side and had a first hand look at the life at a local... played dominoes with the locals, went to a school, visited a home, fresh market, and a beach where the locals hang out.
I also included a few photos from Christmas....and yes this is the only pic I got from Christmas. Patrick wasn't too excited about pictures. Our close friends Tyler and Laura got engaged and Patrick and I couldn't be happier for them. They are both great people and we are blessed to have them in our lives.
Well, hope everyone has a great weekend. P.S. I am missing the 85 degree weather already..this 5 degrees isn't really helping keep my tan!!!

Hotel Lobby

A few photos of the small zoo the hotel had





Fresh Market



Basilica De Nuestra Senora, Higuey, Catholic Church 90% of the population is Catholic
























Patrick playing dominoes with the locals








Taking in the sunny weather



Our Room



Fruit trays I made for Christmas

Congrats Tyler and Laura!! We love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment