Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Catch Up and Easter


Patrick and I have been crazy busy with work and the house. Patrick is trying to work as much as he can between the rains. Working is slowing down a little for me. I am looking forward to summer.


Katie, Mom, and I went to visit my Aunt Rita in Downtown Chicago. We had a great time shopping and of course eating at Mike Ditka's.






Here is a picture of our house from the road.



Patrick removing the hedge along the ditch in our front yard.



New planter I arranged with tulips and pansies.



We moved all the perennial that were planted all over our yard to a new bed.


Thank you Aunt Sharon, Aunt Rita, and Uncle Chuck for the amazing hydrangea plant for my Easter centerpiece.






Our first Easter together as a married couple.



Patrick and I hosted our families for Easter Sunday dinner. We had about 18 people over. It was great to be with family. A special thanks goes to our families for our the wonderful food they brought to share.



























No comments:

Post a Comment