Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Time

Long time no blog....summer has been busy for both Patrick and I. Patrick has been crazy busy with work. I wanted to share a few photos from the summer. I hope you enjoy. Our summer actives included our great friends' Tyler & Laura Babb's wedding and one of my best friend's from college Carrie Flott Golden's wedding. We have also enjoyed spending time with family. I will be an Aunt again in December. My sister Katie is having a baby and I couldn't be more excited. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

4th of July cookout at Patrick's parents house
Anna is really starting to enjoy spending time with Patrick
My Brother-in-law Reid turned the big 3 0 and my sister had a surprise party for him. He had a great time.

Here are a few pictures from Laura & Tyler's rehersal dinner.
Bridesmaids
Wedding Party


No comments:

Post a Comment