Monday, February 27, 2012

Dad's Birthday and The Lone Star State

A couple Saturday's ago I went to my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday. He really enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy all the pictures....it has been awhile since I've updated.
Enjoying a little time with my nephew
Wyatt celebrating Grandpa's Birthday
Katie trying out Dad's new lawn chair
Patrick and I traveled to Texas this past week and spent time with my Aunt Sharon and Uncle Chuck. We had a blast and really experienced Texas in Texan style. The weather was awesome and Aunt Sharon had an outstanding itinerary for us. We can't thank them enough for their hospitality. Hope everyone has a great week!
Sixth Street
Enjoying the great weather and some live music on Sixth Street
Riverwalk in San Antonio
Rita's had the best flour tortillas and margaritas
Celebrating Aunt Sharon's B-day at PF Chang's
Patrick and I went to dinner Tuesday Night at Steiner Ranch....Patrick had one of the best steaks it is in his top five
Steiner Ranch over looks Lake Austin pictured below...lake is 40 feet below pool from the drought over the summer
Aunt Sharon & Uncle Chuck treated us to a Texas Longhorns basketball game
Allen Boots downtown Austin
Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center

No comments:

Post a Comment