Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life in the Cleary house

Life in the Cleary house has been full of projects and parties. I'm honored to be a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding on June 30th. Shannon and I have know each other since first grade. Below is a picture from her shower. Patrick and I planted our garden. Patrick even let me plant pumpkins this year. I am excited to have fresh vegetables this summer. Both Patrick and I had a couple projects over Memorail Day weekend. I did flowers for a local wedding and Patrick did a little exavating around our house. Thanks to the help of my mom things went great. Also, a thanks goes out to Laura for her help delivery them and my father in law for helping with the exavating. To wrap up our weekend we went to my parent's to celebrate my sister Katie's Birthday.

 Shannon's Bridal Shower
Wedding Party minus Leslie



Our Garden- Week two
 Week Five

 Memorial Day weekend I did flowers for a local wedding. Thanks to my mom's help thanks went great. This is a picture of the bride's bouquet.


 Bridesmaids bouquets


 Altar Arrangements

Boutonniere
 Wrist corsage


 Patrick and Wyatt hanging out during our Birthday celebration for my sister Katie

Patrick's Memorial Day weekend before pictures of our house



An after picture of our hosue. It looks like a new construction. Thank god I am married to a landscaper. I can't wait to see the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment