Monday, April 26, 2010

Dress Shopping

Saturday my future sister-in-law Molly, friend Carrie, and sister Katie went bridesmaid dress shopping. We had a great time. Check out the pictures below.
I also tried on my actual wedding dress and picked out accessories. I love it and can't wait till Nov. 27.


These are the three styles I really liked. The dress clear on the right modeled by Katie is the color "lapis" I am going with. The dress in the middle modeled by Carrie is the style I am going with.

Molly, Carrie, and Katie are pictured wearing the style of bridesmaid dress I picked out. It looks great on everyone. I can't wait to see it in the lapis color.

Anna Rose joined us for the day. She was really into the dresses and loved the mirrors all over the walls. I will be keeping my eye out for a flower girl dress and I am sure she will look as beautiful as everyone else did.

Lunch at Cheddar's

No comments:

Post a Comment