Sunday, April 4, 2010

Five Years and Counting....

It is hard to believe Patrick and I went on our first date (April 2, 2005) five years ago. To celebrate we grilled out steaks and watched "Guess Who", the movie we saw on our first date.


I treated my self by buying these sunflowers at the grocery store. I love having fresh flowers in my apartment.

Happy Easter!
Patrick and I went to Easter service in Bloomington then traveled to my parents house for dinner. It was fun spending time with family. Don't worry the Easter Bunny still found us with all the traveling and moving we done in the past 6 months. It is great to be so close to both my family and Patrick. It is hard to believe I was 3 hours away only 6 months ago.

my sister Katie and her husband Reid


Five years ago today Patrick and I started dating



All four of us





No comments:

Post a Comment