Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweet Summer Time

Our summer has been crazy busy with lots of weddings. Below are a few pictures from Andy and Erin Cler's wedding. So far we have been to five weddings and still have two to go and our own in November. I am getting a little nervous because I have a lot of small details to work out for our wedding and every wedding we attend seems to give me new ideas and things to think about. Tomorrow I have my second fitting for my wedding dress. Saturday I am meeting the organist to pick out music. Things are coming along but I will begin working overtime next week for the next 30 to 45 days or how ever long harvest last. Harvest is looking to be the earliest in 40 years and fast. My Dad will be happy to have harvest done before the wedding. As I recall he always said I will never let my kids get married during spring "planting season" or fall "harvest".

Sorry for the lack of post. I seem to be really bad about remembering to take pictures and posting new items. We have a busy weekend and I will try my best to document it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...only two days away...yeah!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment