Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flessner-Francis Bridal Shower

Life has been a little crazy. I have been working 12 to 14 hours days and trying to finish up a bunch of things for the wedding. Harvest looks to be winding down and hopefully will be over soon. Thank god for an early harvest because I don't think my dad would every let me live down getting married during harvest. Last Saturday my Aunt Sharon and Rita honored me with a bridal shower. I had an amazing time and got a lot of great gifts. I couldn't ask for a better family and group of friends. Enjoy the pictures.
Patrick's mother Debbie, sister Molly, and niece Anna Rose. I am lucky to be part of their family and look forward to sharing many more memories with them.
my close friends and bridesmaids Carrie and Shannon

The "Aunts"


My mom and Katie


My Aunt Sharon did an amazing job with the decorations.











I was lucky to be gifted 8 of my place settings.





The best gift of all....Thanks Mom!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment